The New Testament

"Dude. Peace and love, man" said Jesus.

"Yeah, man" exclaimed the Disciples, pulling the bongs away from their mouths in order to take in this bit of wisdom. "We should tell people about this."

"Hold it right there!" interrupted the Jews. "Drugs are not allowed on public property."

"Wow, man, chill out" replied Jesus.

"That's it, I'm calling the Romans" said the Jews, exasperatedly.

"Jesus again?" the Romans sighed as they came upon Jesus' crew. "This time I'm going to have to arrest you."

"I haven't done anything wrong, dude. I know my rights" Jesus said, attempting to stand up but falling back down.

"That's it. Somebody find me a cross" the Romans said.

1 comment:

  1. not sure if the call to give up your life and follow Him is reflected here . . .

    http://twelvetribes.org (where they're all about the real)

    ReplyDelete